There aren’t specific “auction institutes” that are widely recognized worldwide. However, there are educational institutions and organizations that offer courses, programs, and resources related to auctions, auctioneering, and the auction industry. These institutions might offer training, certification, and education in auctioneering techniques, appraisals, legal aspects of auctions, and more.
Here are a few organizations and institutions that are known to provide auction-related education:
- National Auctioneers Association (NAA): The NAA is a prominent organization in the United States dedicated to the auction profession. It offers educational resources, training programs, and certifications for auctioneers.
- Worldwide College of Auctioneering: This institution provides auctioneering education and training programs. It’s based in the United States but offers courses internationally.
- Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS): RICS offers courses and certifications related to real estate, including property auctions and valuations.
- Reppert School of Auctioneering: Another auctioneering school that offers training programs for aspiring auctioneers.
- Mendenhall School of Auctioneering: This school provides auctioneering education in the United States.
- University Programs: Some universities around the world offer programs or courses related to auctions, such as business schools with specializations in real estate and finance.